Saturday, December 6, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Carter had his piano recital today. This weekend is Christmas in the Dells, so all of the piano students get a chance to play at the Dells Museum. It's kind of a come play and then go thing, but there were a lot of people there. He did a great job! So if you need a little Christmas pick-me-up you can watch the video!

Tonight I am in the parade at 6:00. BRRRRRR! Typically our parade of lights, is pretty little (like last year I think it was a lawn mower with some Christmas lights on it...that was the whole thing). However, they are really making a push to make the parade bigger this year. So even though it would be great if it was bigger, bigger to me means more time in the cold! Maybe it'll just be the teachers and the lawn mower... you think? Anyways, I will be layering tonight!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! TTYL!




No comments:

Post a Comment