GREAT pics Julie. Thanks for sharing! LOVED Carter's Indiana Jones LOOK! Nice beard!
I think you COULD be a burnette!
Recoverd from last night's festivities. Much less trick or treaters this year...must be the economy. :-)
You know, once I transition out of the need for my kids to have Halloween costumes, I just might take anyone up on the offer to sew costumes, deep down I really do enjoy it!
Congrats Jason on another win! Next Friday is the next game right?
Had a skin care class this morning. Just got the girls to the appropiate friends houses for sleep overs tonight. Getting ready go work out and then shower/pack and leave for Jewel!
Halloween checked off the list. Next event, Kennedy's birthday party next Saturday. Combo party with her best friend and 12 girls coming for sleep-over and ice-skating! Major events are taking place in my life every 1 - 2 weeks until December 31st! Gotta...LOVE this time of the year!
Started Christmas shopping this week, hope to get one more gift bought next week.
Gotta run, the elipitical is calling my name to burn a few EXTRA calories to compensate for the LIGHT beer at this evenings event.
Milo is trying to contact the court house in Denver to see about moving his court date!
Toodles!
Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment