
It has been sometime since I have blogged and I guess I will tell you of my adventure when I was over in Houston. Some of you already know this but for those who don't here goes.
Well I walk from the kitchen to the livingroom---Hayden and Macin are both busy playing and I look up to spy a wasp flying around. I CALMLY picked up Hayden and told Macin to come with me. Of course she asked why? I quietly explained that they needed to stay in the bathroom with the door closed---I put Macin in charge of babysitting. After locating a phone directory I went to battle with the wasp and managed after 5 swats to smash him on the kitchen floor. Macin thought I was a hero, looked at the wasp and said "perfect". It did remind me of the time that we chased a bird in the basement of the country house which sheets over our heads and a broom.
Nothing else to report. Getting ready for our big tax appointment. Got my window paint and
posterboard purchased and ready to make some metrodome posters.
Hey partner, so just how much did you eat last week. 'm down another pound but I need your help!
Looking forward to next week. I think Claire gets the quote of the week with her interpretation of "Claire leave me alone". Madison put her order in for birthday cake next Thursday nite--all low cal of course from Pattycakes. Dad and I got some Christmas shopping done last weekend. Someone told me today that we are suppose to get 54" of snow versus 43" last year. Yuk!
Thats all for now---GO CANES LETS BEAT THE WOLVERINES!!! Love to all Mom
I don't remember doing that with the whipcream can---but back then it was dreamwhip.
No comments:
Post a Comment