Happy birthday Jason! I can hardly believe that you are already 28!! Weren't we just Royal Rumbling in our living room last week?! You do know that our WWF days have to be in the top ten of my fondest childhood memories of us together. Maybe we should consider a reunion tour performance over Christmas. You game??? Perhaps after the big game on Friday you should start thinking of your new wrestling personality and I will do the same! Game on little brother!I really do treasure all of the great memories that we have had together. Oh... in case I haven't said it already....sorry about that one time I almost blinded you will that stick. Remember that? One more millimeter and you'd be One-Eyed Coach Freed. I can only hope that my kids have the same kind of relationship that we have. Minus the whole "splitting your eyelid open with the stick" thing!
I hope that you have the very best birthday week ever! You know how much I love you... okay okay I'll say it again. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
Have a wonderful birthday Jason!
I love you!
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment