Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween At The Wynjas

Hey everybody, I have been working too long on this video... gosh I hope it works. I just heard another text from Mom. That's probably the half-time score. Sounds like the game is going great!
We had a great Halloween. The weather was AWESOME! Claire was a bit miffed this morning, when she realized she wasn't going to be a duck for Halloween. Apparently in the last two weeks she had changed her mind from cheerleader to duck, and the duck idea was sticking! Oh well, maybe next year.

Very impressive costumes Jill... perhaps you should consider it another business venture. How many moms would LOVE to have someone else sew the costume. Just an idea! {:0) I am thinking you could hook me up with a duck costume by Jill!

Hope you all enjoy the Halloween pictures as much as we enjoyed our Halloween here. By the way, Carter is intentionally NOT smiling in his pictures to make him more of a realistic Indiana Jones. HA!!

Love you all!

p.s. Carter pointed out my error... in the video it should be Boo as HERself! Sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment