
This is going to HAVE to be my blog time, because it used to be snack time by binging through the kitchen cupboards. So this is the perfect replacement. (by the way, I am craving a Reese's about now)
Looked up phat in the dictionary... here's what it said.
Sounds like a good description for a family, and sure beats FAT.
Em - how is your mom now that the effects of anesthetics are wearing off
Jason - GO GO GO!!! If anyone can take this team to victory it's you!!!
Dad - are you donut-less?
Milo - are you NOW blizzard-less?
By the way, is someone going to call me at the end of each of the quarters tomorrow night?!? Okay, Jason you are off the hook, beings that I am sure you will be preoccupied with other things. Please someone update those of us that can't be present!!!!!
Well, sounds like Captain Crunch just spilled all over my kitchen floor... it's not mine, I swear! Duty calls........
Much love from DRSD!
No comments:
Post a Comment