Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow...a little slow

So, I was very confused (and harassed by Kevin about it :)) but didn't check the blog rather my email first. So now that I get it I hope it isn't my partner bidding on the cookies (although if they were found in the store room they may help him lose weight) Ha ha.

News from Houston HURRICANES WIN HURRICANES WIN. Sorry for no updates, my phone is junk and died after I let someone else make one phone call. Anyways let us know if anyone is coming this weekend. We are up for company and if it is cold I could give Kennedy a babysitting job during the game :) Not sure when you will hear from Jason, his words this morning were "when am I going to get all of this stuff done?" So you may not find him blogging much in the next couple weeks.

Good luck with the healthy eating and happy bidding to everyone on the items for auction.

Off to LaCrosse as bribery for Macin tonight after school. She really was thrown off by a middle of the week football game...a bit of a bear this morning.

Hugs from Houston...
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment