Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!


Come again, some OTHER day!

Rain is fore casted for this afternoon and tomorrow! But then again remember all those 'winter storms' we were suppose to get?

Rain completely complicates my plan of yard work and window washing. Doesn't Mother Nature know that I have a plan?

So plan B? Groceries and wash of course. Then may be some MAJOR scrap booking in the Woman Cave?

I am off for a walk and coffee with my neighbor lady. Gotta LOVE your neighbor lady! Who else do you run to, when knee deep in cake batter before you realize you don't have ANY eggs?

Then back to wrestle with the phone for a few hours..blah, blah, blah...I wish I wasn't so disciplined with that darn thing. But then again, it DOES pay the bills. The phone and I have a love & hate relationship. I love it for what it generates, but I hate having to pick it up!

Then I believe a swim this afternoon sounds delightful! Speaking of swimming? Exercise, for me needs to have variety and be FUN! Thursday morning I went to a Aqua class and discovered I have a whole NEW generation of friends! All of which I welcome warmly, cause you have GOT to LOVE Aqua classes! No joint aches, pains, and some GREAT balancing, ab work, and Pilate moves. Those senior citizens know exactly what they are doing.

3/4 of the way through class the instructor decides that we are going to play HOT POTATO. Yes, you heard right, HOT POTATO. So with my new found group of 5 friends we pass the ball from one to another, while the instructor trys to intercept our passes. I thought, am I really playing HOT POTATO with 65+ year olds in the pool right now? YEP!

I believe it was strictly for the instructor's cardio benefit as she was the ONLY one huffing and puffing throughout the entire 'exercise'. I did laugh through the entire thing, because I believe I looked totally ridiculous. Did I not ask for variety and FUN?

And so, the sky is graying as I type. Guess the weather man is going to be right for once. The girls are tucked in, sleeping away this gloomy Saturday morning. Riley has pooped, peed and now back for HER morning nap. I am thinking may be a drive and coffee with the neighbor lady will be in store.

Will keep you posted!

P.S. I got asked out last night! YES! You heard right. Mr. Milo wants to take ME on a date tonight! But, I thought we were on a budget?

Will keep you posted! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's your neighbor lady. I enjoyed our walk and talk this morning! I can always use more girl friends!

    ReplyDelete