"Mommy... my tongue hurts!" {:0( That's what I have heard that last 24 hours. Looking at her "Freed" sized tonsils, I am assuming she means her throat. She woke up from a "not so great" night's sleep happy, and then quickly crashed. After a dose of Tylenol, followed up 2 hours later by Motrin, her tongue is feeling a little better. I am home until noon, then dad takes over the duty. Then he gets to take her in the afternoon to the dr. just to look at the ears and throat.Not much new to report from the Wynja household. We had a fairly quiet weekend. On Saturday, Claire and I went to a Simply Said party (similar to Uppercase Living) and we got some new things for the walls. Fun! Made my third round of applesauce. Then we had family time on Sunday. Pretty simple weekend for us.
Diet ideas from me...(1) sugar free butter toffee hard candies by Lifesavers. They are my "lifesaver" at work, whenever I need something sweet. LOVE THEM! (2) Hot tea in the morning and at night. Fills you up! (3) Almonds, us too, we like the smokehouse or jalepeno kind. yummo!

One more plug for popcorn sales. Carter (my "Scubby Cout" as Claire calls him) will finish up his sales late this week. He and I are off to a Flag Raising Ceremony tonight, after we are done with swimming lessons. Mondays are busy.
Gotta go, Claire is thinking she is up for applesauce. We'll see, the first two times she has tried this morning only reminded her how much her "tongue" hurt.
Everyone has a SUPER week! Keep on track for week 2!
Love from DRSD!
Julie
Sorry you are not feeling well CB
ReplyDeleteGet well soon!!!