The morning was a bright and early one as Kennedy and Madison had swim team practice at 7:30. Even though he was offered the opportunity to sleep 'as late as he wanted' he was up with the rest of us.
After swim team, Carter was introduced to the Japenga girls 'all time favorite' breakfast of champions. Peanut Butter on toast topped with chocolate chips.
Aunt Jill headed out to get her work done by 1:30 so the rest of the afternoon we could 'PLAY'. For the sounds of things, the morning was spent riding scooters and assembling the cuddly pom pets. I think the BEST craft project to date! They are DARN cute!
Of course Carter picked the cat and guess what the name is.....BOO!
Hot dogs and chips for lunch followed by our scientific project of the day....VIRTUAL VOMIT!
SERIOUSLY it was soooo gross, my gag reflux was engaged the entire time. Applesauce, cocoa powder, peach gelatin, corn flakes and oatmeal. After an hour of continuing to smell it EVERY where I went and despite REPEATED hand washing, I came to the discovery that the hand soap I was using was PEACH scented. dahhhhhhh.....I will NEVER look at a peach the same way AGAIN!
AND of course in this afternoons round of Mario Cart, I was.... PEACH! hmmmm I am wondering if it will make it all the way back to Dell Rapids, SD safe in its zip lock baggie and still be FRESH virtual vomit. Just typing triggers acid reflux!
Speaking of tomorrow....I hope the pseudo snot is a bit more appealing than virtual vomit. The girls have a 4 hour indoor swim meet tomorrow afternoon and Madison has violin lessons.
Milo is whipping up some spaghetti for supper. I am off for some HEATED Wii action...Deal or No De
Signing out from Cousin Camp...Day 1, round 2!
Sincerely....
Aunt PEACH...
No comments:
Post a Comment