Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New DU and a Spacer!

The girls had haircuts tonight after Madison got her 'spacer' placed! I have had 3 trips to the dentist in the last 3 weeks. At last, I believe we are done until the 6 month check up. Madison also got about 6 inches cut off and a VERY CUTE new DU!
It was poor man's dinner tonight....Cream Peas on Toast, doesn't get much cheaper that a few cups of milk, a little bit of margarine and flour, a can of peas, and a few slices of bread. Who in the world by the way created such a thing? Must have been some concoction made up on the wagon trail years ago. Afterall, with this 'failing' economy...a family has to pinch and save at every turn! Pretty soon, I think my money will be better off stuffed up in a hole in my matress!

No comments:

Post a Comment