Outside My Window it is a beautiful fall day. It is absolutely gorgeous. In fact it has been an amazing display of fall colors all week. I LOVE the change of season!
I am thinking and wondering how my hubby is handling all of the running of kids today while I am at work. From cross country and dance practices, to marching band competition, hair appointments for homecoming tonight and even bra shopping. I know he will handle it all.
I am thankful for a husband that supports me in a relationship always willing to take turns from supper preparation, grocery shopping, house maintenance and child rearing.
I am wearing brown dress pants, brown shirt, and brown shoes. It was a complete, ‘no thought out’ outfit and in hind site, I am feeling drab!
I am learning most everything in life takes time, even when I want it to operate at warp speed sometimes.
I am remembering my homecoming dance, when I raced home after cheering at the football game on Friday night to change and head back to town for the dance, jeans and a sweater. Now it is hair appointments, cocktail dresses, and dinner out - my how times have changed.
I am hearing the steady hum of the air coming through the vents at work and my fingers tapping on the keyboard. Silence is eerie in a funeral home.
I am hoping that Milo’s epidural for his low back issues continues to bring him the pain relief that he is experiencing.
On my mind my lack of energy for having missed my last three workouts, extra family commitments, doctor appointments, and long hours at work. Not a good balance. Back on track tomorrow and may be even a walk or run tonight after work and homecoming festivities.
I am excited about having Monday off! I am have personal training session, a massage scheduled, and plan to start on Madison’s Halloween costume.
I am pondering these words the grass is greener when you water it.
From the kitchen this week is going to be a clean out week. Tomorrow I plan to rummage through the fridge, pantry, and freezer and see what we can eat up this week. I call it a ‘eat the house bare week.’ I am also wondering what will I make for supper?
My house is looking like it will need a new roof. There is always something right?
Plans for tomorrow include working at the funeral home from 10 – 3. I am hoping to catch a few extra hours of shut eye in the morning. Then I hope to catch up on the weekend chores that were set aside on Saturday. Family movie night!
Photo of the day. Homecoming 2010
I am thinking and wondering how my hubby is handling all of the running of kids today while I am at work. From cross country and dance practices, to marching band competition, hair appointments for homecoming tonight and even bra shopping. I know he will handle it all.
I am thankful for a husband that supports me in a relationship always willing to take turns from supper preparation, grocery shopping, house maintenance and child rearing.
I am wearing brown dress pants, brown shirt, and brown shoes. It was a complete, ‘no thought out’ outfit and in hind site, I am feeling drab!
I am learning most everything in life takes time, even when I want it to operate at warp speed sometimes.
I am remembering my homecoming dance, when I raced home after cheering at the football game on Friday night to change and head back to town for the dance, jeans and a sweater. Now it is hair appointments, cocktail dresses, and dinner out - my how times have changed.
I am hearing the steady hum of the air coming through the vents at work and my fingers tapping on the keyboard. Silence is eerie in a funeral home.
I am hoping that Milo’s epidural for his low back issues continues to bring him the pain relief that he is experiencing.
On my mind my lack of energy for having missed my last three workouts, extra family commitments, doctor appointments, and long hours at work. Not a good balance. Back on track tomorrow and may be even a walk or run tonight after work and homecoming festivities.
I am excited about having Monday off! I am have personal training session, a massage scheduled, and plan to start on Madison’s Halloween costume.
I am pondering these words the grass is greener when you water it.
From the kitchen this week is going to be a clean out week. Tomorrow I plan to rummage through the fridge, pantry, and freezer and see what we can eat up this week. I call it a ‘eat the house bare week.’ I am also wondering what will I make for supper?
My house is looking like it will need a new roof. There is always something right?
Plans for tomorrow include working at the funeral home from 10 – 3. I am hoping to catch a few extra hours of shut eye in the morning. Then I hope to catch up on the weekend chores that were set aside on Saturday. Family movie night!
Photo of the day. Homecoming 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment