Well our MAJOR Christmas storm is nothing to speak of, other than GREEN grass peaking through the melted snow thanks to all the rain we have received over the past 48 hours. It snowed hard for about 5 minutes and that is about it!
We ventured out to see Blindside yesterday. VERY GOOD.
Made chilli and peanut butter blossoms and chocolate chip banana bread for supper last night.
We all slept in until about 9:00 this morning. Then got up to nothing else, but you guessed it.....WAFFLES with blueberry syrup and bacon. YUM!!!
Milo and I put together out 2010 family budget plus our weekend getaways. Things are finally looking up for the Japenga household and I am soooo excited about our 'surprise' family vacation this summer! I best get a sellin some caskets and cremations! I am on tap to fly on my own FINALLY come January 4th. I am taking Monday the 28th off. YEAH! And the plan for the 29th through the 31st is phone calls, phone calls, phone calls. My first official week of selling is January 4th! We will see if 12 years of sales experience will pay off in the funeral home business.
Milo is set to start his new job January 4th!
We spent part of the afternoon at Aegon messing around in the fitness center and gym. Madison and I did a 'team workout' where every 5 minutes we each got to pick an activity. From doing lay ups, to running on the tread mill, to walking lunges...I burned 400 calories. It was fun.
Best hit the shower, Madison and I and hopefully Milo are off to see Plant 51 at the 'cheap theater' at 5:00 and it is 4:00.
Sounds like left over chilli for supper and some Hasboro Family Game Night on the Wii...VERY FUN and highly recommended! Milo and I played Battleship last night and I think Madison and I are on tap for Sorry tonight.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment